Birthday Parties With A Difference
Deep in the heart of a secret wood there is a place of magical adventures where everything is possible!
- Want to run wild playing cowboys and Indians?
- Want to toast marshmallows on a camp fire?
- Want to be a woodland princess and sit on a forest throne wearing a beautiful floral crown?
- Want to be a tracker and chase your friends through the trees?
- Want to build a den and have a picnic inside it?
- Want to shoot down a mud slide and build a rope ladder to get back up?
- Want to be a pirate, build a ship and whittle a knife?
Anything is possible at a Wacky Woods Woodland Birthday Party!
Click a thumbnail for a larger image.
Outdoor fun birthday parties with lots of fresh air and laughter in the heart of a secret wood…
Wacky Woods woodland birthday parties last for either 2 or 3 hours, depending on the age of the child and take place either morning, afternoon or evening (depending on daylight availability). Parties run throughout the year, at weekends and after school during term time. During school holidays parties are also offered during the day from Monday to Friday. A specific start time will be arranged during the booking process.
Party costs are £20 per child for a 3 hour party and £15 per child for a 2 hour party. We charge for a minimum of 10 children, and can take up to 25 children.
Invitations and a campfire hot dog or pizza meal, along with toasted marshmallows are included in the price and parties are run by trained leaders with first aid qualifications.
All you need to bring is a cake, some candles and a camera…….and your wellies. It’s often a muddy party!
Our invitations also include a parental permission slip which needs to be completed, a suggested kit list to keep the children warm and dry, and a map with sat nav details, so you can find us easily.
Contact Wacky Woods for more information or to book your birthday party with a difference.